Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goin' on a ride!

Mom took me to Virginia Beach this past weekend.  She said something about a Color Me Rad 5k.  Whatebs.  She didn't bring me, so pfffth.

On the other hand, I did travel in comfort.  I mean, does your human bring your dog beds on rides?


I don't often sit, but when I do,
I try to look as awkward as possible.

Mom stopped at Wendy's for lunch.  I was scopin' out the menu for my order.

I'll take the baconator monster burger please, Mom.

Mom, Y U NO GET ME MAH BACONATOR?!  I can haz your cheeseburger?

How about a fry?

For shame, woman, for shame.

Tired of lookin' cute to get noms.

Mom, less clicky-flashy box, more fries.

Ugh, fine.  I gibs up.

Despite my size, I squeezed into Pepper's crate (which is a small/medium).
I even managed to turn around inside it.  Mom wasn't sure how.

No, I am NOT too big! 

Told you I wasn't stucks!

On de way home.  I was workin' out mah neck muscles.

Mom, maybe you should focus.

Despite my bad breath, Mom thinks mah teefs are pretty cute.

Really, woman, enough with the clicky-box.  No body wants to see all these photos.
(Well, they better, but I'm trying to be modest!)

I reteached Mom that I really am cat safe... INSIDE.  There was that one time last year that it was suggested that maybe I wasn't.  But I iz.  I didn't eat Schwarzenegger the kitty (that's not really his name, but it started with an S!) and I even tolerated Chloe (the pup) wanting to play with me.

I'm a pretty cool dude, Mom says.

She's not so bad either.

Here's why:

That is expedient noms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!