Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another foster sibling...

Mom took in another homeless pup.. I mean, foster pup.  But this one is kinda special because we have the same dad!

Her racing name was DKC Tristatemary, but we just call her Mary.

Mom let us lick the meatloaf bowl.
Mom = WHIPPED.

She thinks that all my foods are her foods, but Mom plays a pretty good referee so she doesn't steal my dinners.  Otherwise, she's kinda crazy.  She likes to play with toys and Mom tries to get out the flashy-box to "take bideo" or something.  She did the same thing to me when I learned "up, up". 

She has her own blog (which really means, she's the bloggin' competition....) and she's lookin for her furever home.  HINT HINT HINT (because she's eatin my noms guys)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!