Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The face only a mother could love...

Mom has about a mabillion photos of me sleepin on the couch.  She's still pretty impressed with my ability to "up, up" but I think that's old new.  In appreciation of Mom and Dad letting me up on the couch, I've been showing them just how retired I can be.

Dad saw this and Mom thought it was cute.
 
Then Dad showed this to Mom..

She woke me up with her giggles.

Instagram and FB said that I'm showing my true retired racer traits now.  I've got the ETS (escaped tongue syndrome) and I'm on the couch and I've got a cute collar and awesome jammies and I'm sleeping in an "uncomfortable" position (although that can obviously be debated).

Mom says that this pic might actually replace the one of me sneezing on her as her favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!