Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My halloween costume.

You know your mom really loves you when she won't let you go to the store with her BUT she comes back with not only a 30 lb bag of dog food that she carried in by herself (because she's awesome), but also some bully sticks... which she then lets you devour one in a 1 hour time span despite the fact that they smelled sour and gross...

True love, y'all, true.  love.

On to the pics..  Noms can't be partaken of without photographic evidence!

PS.  I think I'm going to go as "Snaggle Tooth" for halloween since I've been inspired by this rawhide.

Look at my new TOOF!
HAha, just kidding, it's a piece of rawhide stuck to my front teeth.
Mom thought it was funny..  It brings out her redneck when she thinks random "teeth" are funny.

I will gnaw and slobber on dis nom till dere is no more nommmmmms.

Yes, Moms, what do you wants?
Do not you dares take dis away from mes.

Snaggle tooth and soggy rawhide = Greyhound winning.
"I've got my eye on you, woman." -Phil

PS.  You like my new collar?  I lubs it.  :)

PPS.  Mom did take my rawhide away from me after she put her clicky-flashy-blindy machine away.  She kept squealing saying, "EWWWW, it's sooo slimy!!  AND IT STINKS!!!"  I had obviously perfected the rawhide gnawing.  THEN SHE THREW AWAY MY NOMS!  She says it was because I wasn't going to be able to break it apart no mores, but I was determined to dissolve that fing in mah spits drools.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!