Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pax River Appreciation Day

Happening this week:

I think I've finally decided I like car rides.  Maybe this is because Mom has given me a HUGE bed in the back of Yurtle (her car).  She lays the seats down and put a super plush comforter down.  When we go for a ride, she rolls down the windows so I can stick my nose out and smell all the smells!

I even still like the car ridin after our vet visit on Thursday.

Look at my rash!  Mom really loves me cause paid lots for the pills to make me better!
The vet says it's a staph infection, but Mom got all the supplies to make me better.  It's been itchy so Mom catches me scratchin' and makes me stop sometimes.

Den, on Saturday, it was Pax Appreciation Day.  We went to Solomon's Island to the Maritime Museum where I got to see some of my cousins!  I also got so many carrots and some actual treats and pettins!  I love all these things and the weather was absolutely delightful, so it was a spectacular day!

Chellie and Sammie

My almost neighbor, Norman.

ME!

Sammy was nappin.

L to R: Stormy, Hot (Shot), Chellie, and Norman

L to R: Me, Chewie, Ripley, Norman

Norman gettin pettin's from his Mom.

Lola Belle

L to R: Ripley, Ripley's Mom (who is also Lola's Mom), Norman, Lola

Norman gettin pettins from our biggest fans!

Lola winning the crowds!

Ripley was enjoying all the attentions!

Front to back: Ripley, me, Lola, Sammie
Yes, Ripley is missing a whole leg.  He doesn't needs it though!  He's super fast even without it!

Sammie and Chellie

Me and Normans relaxin.

Hot is 10 years old!  Doesn't his grey face look very regal?

Norman is a leaner.  He was using Chellie as a pillow.

Hot and Lola

Chellie and Mom.  Chellie was spooked, so Mom was trying to give her squeezes and pettins and reassurances...
Like she does me when I slip on the devil floor!

Chellie with some fans!

Mom lubs me the mostest.  She tolds me.

Norman with some more fans!

Norman:  Little boy, I'm older than you.  Now scratch under my chin!

Hot was tired!

Norman using the xpen as his pillow.
 
Then something caught his attention.

Zippy and Zany (Mom can't remember which one is which!)

Mom forgot these guys's name too.  :(

This little girl really liked me.  I love pettins so it was ok.
Also, check out my new halloween collar!  It's so scary!

I've been jumping in the car without Mom's help this week.  It's new for me, so it's still a party every time.  Dad says it's because I know I get treats when I get into the car, Mom says she doesn't care, she just appreciates not having to be worried about hurting me while trying to lift me into Yurtle.  I think Miz Monica did most of the teachin to me since she has such a big trucks.  Mom is pleased at my new trick.  I like to keep Mom on her toes.  She said something about teaching me the "bow" command, but we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!