Monday, August 19, 2013

Photo Dump 5

Dis was da weekend we went to Baltimore for da Pet-a-Palooza ebent.

Dis me beggin Zoe da cat to play wifs me.
Turns out, I just want to play wif kitties!  Mom says I can't haz one dough. 

Miss Diane said me and Lady couldn't haz no funnel cake fries.
I was laying down just in case she might change her mind!

Mom won dis.  You can see how excited I was for her.

We weren't really sure about dis guy.



I was de only dog after a while.  I was just chillin', waitin' on pettins.

 De vendor beside us was selling different kinds of doggy treats.  De company name was Gnawlers.  He had some bones for sale dat Mom fought could be better for me dan de beef knuckles she usually gets for me.  Dey was cheeper dan de beef knuckles, so Mom figured she's gib dem a shot.  She also gots several free ones since I was adorable.  Since I was de only dog in da pen, and I had been at de place for a long times bein' good, she gabe me one right den.





I was actually a HUGE fan of dis bone.  De bendors were bery surprised dat I was able to eat da whole bone in about an hour!  Dey said I had jaw strengf similar to dat of a Rottweiler or Doberman.  Mom tries to tell dem I was serious business, but I guess dey didn't believes her.

Dis was a bery fun trip cause I gots to try to play wif a kitty AND I got special noms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!