Thursday, August 15, 2013

Photo Dump 4

Ober da 4fth of Julys Miley and Olive came to stay again!

Mom filled up my pool, which no one got in.
And all dat fur is from Miley.
Mom furminated us bofs.

Phil's Mom, why you has to furminates me?

Olive decided one of Mom's cactuses was a chewy toy.
Luckily, dis wasn't a sharp poky cactus.

Night night time!

Miley and I chillin' in da dining room.

Mom doesn't understand how dis is comfortable.
Olive had stole mah beds dough, I was pouting.

Olive decided the papasan wa her new faborite place to lay.

Miley stretches as far as she can.

Olive has a pretty cute roach too... from someone that doesn't roach, that is.

Tattoos are sexy!

Miley is always on da couch wif Moms.

Mom was makin dinners and we was all nappin.

Me and Olive

Miley keepin' Mom's bed warm for her.

Miley was all stretched out and gropin' Mom's boob!

After dey left, Mom gibs me her yogurt container.  I cleans it out for her.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!