Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mom's new super blindy toy

So usually, Mom has this little blindy-pointy-clicky thing she blinds me with.  She says she's taking my photo, but all I know is that there's sounds and light and its just best if I stay still when she gets it out and points it at me.

Well, Mom received a brand new SUPER blindy thing for her bigger blindy-pointy-clicky thing (she tells people she likes to take pictures, so she has a special machine thingy that does this for her, I guess).  She kept saying "new flash" and "test it"... and apparently I ended up being her subject.  I know I'm cute lady, but gosh.  I guess she heard, "why don't you take a picture, it lasts longer" a few too many times.

I was a good sport about it.  I was asleep at first and the blindy thing was sooo bright that it woke me from my nap!  But then I went to hide in my crate, but the crazy lady with her blindy-flashy-clicky-pointy-thingy followed me!  And she calls me a stalker!  Finally, she left me alone.  But when I followed her back to the living room, she got her silly blindy-flashy-clicky-pointy thing again!  She finally left me alone when I just kept laying on my bed.  She said I was boring.  Meh, lady.  Find your own entertainment.

But some samples with her new blindy-flashy thingy, of course of the best subject ever... me.

Sleepin.  What I do best.

AWAKE.  Mom is on the move.  Where is she going?  Must follow.

I fell back asleep.

YUUUUUMMMMMMM PB Kong!

Mom thinks its pretty cute when I lay like this.

Is it nap time yet?

Yes, Mom?

I wasn't being mean, she just happened to take a picture of my after yawn face.  Dad says it looks like I was going to bite off Mom's face.

Perky ears!

Lookin' this cute is pretty hard, but you can stop now, Mom.

If I'm maximus cutius will you go away?

Mom thought this face was hilarious.  A few seconds later I sneezed.

I love you, go away, please.

She really can't help how much she loves me.  Bless her heart.  (I picked that last line up when I was in NC.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. I can.not.handle. the sneeze face.

    ReplyDelete

Show Phil some love!