Sunday, April 1, 2012

So much excitements!!!!

This past week has been sooooooooo exciting and busy and full of new things!

Ok, so the week kinda wore me out, but it was so much fun!
Mom's friend got married on the 24th, and we went to Grampy and Grammy's house for the weekend!  YAY! I got to hang out with Judge and Noodles, aunt Courtney's doggies.  They are little.  Judge is like the size of my head.  Hahah, so small!  Noodles was kind of a fattie, but he could sit on his butt really good.  They both kept getting in Mom's lap, which would make me super jealous and then I'd have to go over and put my head in between both of them and get the most lovins, cause Mom loves me the mostest, duh.

A pic of Noodles and Judge from Christmas (before I was adopted into the family)
Top:  Noodles
Left: Judge
Bottom: Zeplen (who was 30lbs light than I am)
 Just some pics from the last week:

This was the first time I ever really snuggled with one of my toys.
Mom thought it was "sooo precious".. my face is actually showing how manly this really is.

On the way to NC.  I was watching for the po-po out the back window for Mom.

The only place we could fit my crate was behind the seats, it made me much more sturdy in my hammock,
so I didn't mind.

We stopped on the way for dinner time.  I happily greeted Mom when she opened the back hatch.

I can sit, I just don't.  :)

Hi, Mom!!  I love this ride!  Do you love my breath?!?

I took over Judge and Noodle's bed.. and their Nylabone..  

In Mom's defense, she was pretty busy for most of the weekend and didn't get a chance to take many pictures.  Maybe Grammy or Grampy will contribute some photos?

Catchin' a breeze out the window Mom cracked for me.  Another strange sit behavior taking place.

Weeeeee!!!!

Mom had surgery this week, and Grampy (Mom's Dad) came home with Mom to take care of her (and me).  I really enjoyed hanging out with him while Mom was away while her friend got married and I really liked it when we'd go on so many walks.  Grampy really liked walks with me.  He took me on walks longer than Mom does, Mom says he's just trying to make me like Grampy more than her.

Grampy also took care of me after Mom's surgery, since Mom wasn't able to.  I'd wake up Mom in the morning and she'd wake up Grampy who would take me out in the mornings and feed me.  I still slept in Mom's room every night, cause I love her a lot, even if she has to have someone else take care of me.  Grampy would take me out at lunch time, would take me on my evening stroll, and out for my bedtime business session.  Sometimes he would take me out on extra walks when he was bored, I definitely didn't mind!  I love squirrel scoutin' sessions!

This week I exhibited some true Greyhound hoarding.  Mom got evidence.

Yesterday, Granny arrived (Mom's Granny) and today Grampy left.  I've been pretty mopey since he's been gone, but I got to ride with Grampy and Mom to the airport to drop him off, and then I got to meet my foster family for the 2 weeks that Mom is gone to Scotland!  I'm really excited about hanging out with Scarlet and Jester for 2 weeks.  Foster Mom is excited that I play with toys and I run after balls when we're at the dog park (even if I don't bring them back).

Mom forgot to bring the good blindy-flashy-clicky-thingy, but she used her cell phone to get this pic of me while Grampy drove to BWI.  I was being particularly cute today.

PS.  Mom bought me some new toys, since Noodles ripped all the squeakers out of my favorite toys.. and Mom bought me a Nylabone since I loved Noodles and Judge's soooo much!  Such a good (trained) Mommy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!