Monday, April 16, 2012

Posting Hiatus

Hi, Phil's Mom here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Phil is still doing ok.  I'm currently work-cationing in Scotland, and Phil is staying with the Whitlock family while I'm away.  He's not figured out how to feed himself or use the toilet, so I figured it was for the best..  :)

So far he's only had one incident where he peed on Jester, the smallest pup of the house.  I guess is it pretty hard to see underneath yourself when you're chest is so huge!  From the updates I've received, Phil is doing better on the hardwood floors with some super yummy bribery of chicken treats.  He even got to go to work with Amber one day!  Why don't I have a job where I can bring my dog with me?!  That would improve my work morale sooo much!

I've not seen any Greyhounds in Scotland, only terriers, golden retrievers, and black labs.  I'm only slightly disappointed in the variety, but I didn't come for the dogs.

That floor must be really hard for him to have fit his whole body on his bed!
PS.  I miss my sweet stalker boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!