Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Whipper-Snapper vs The Gentleman

You can best tell the difference between a Gentleman and a young Whipper-Snapper via playtime.

Let me give you examples of each:

Whipper-Snapper playtime:



Gentleman playtime:

Mom, I'm keeping my bunny safe from that crazy dog.

Please also note that the significant difference between these 2 things is that one requires Mom to use her flashy thing for what she calls "video" instead of blinding Joey for a second like she usually does with me.  Mom says that he's very hard to clicky-flashy-blind because he's always moving!!

I'm tolerating him well.  I keep giving Mom "the look" but I don't think she's getting it.

So far Joey has gotten 2 extra snacks that I didn't get!  I was a little upset, but Mom says Joey is soo skinny that he's got to get bigger like me.  At least for our "after school snack" Mom gave me some carrots while Joey ate his snack.

Mom says that tonight Moe is also coming to stay with us for the weekend.  Guys, thats TWO extra dogs I have to share with?!?!?!  Mom says that Mizz Erin is Moe's Mom and she says he's a lot like me.  He'd much rather be napping than bouncing prancing around with toys.  He's also a big Greyhound like me.  So much excitement in my house!

Lets just see how much Mom likes it when she's taking us out for a walk and we all are squirrel huntin' at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!