Monday, February 27, 2012

First Meet and Greet!

As a Greyhound Rescue, we're kinda awesome and special.  Many people are curious about us and as a way to raise awareness and promote Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR), they hold meet and greets at different pet stores.  I got to go to my first this weekend!  It was awesome.

I got soooo much pettins and sooooo many treats!  <3

I did go business while in the pen, which Mom was upset about.  She took me outside to finish my business since she interrupted me midstream, where I showed her who was boss by just letting loose on the sidewalk in front of Petco, HA, who needs grass!

I got to meet 3 of my cousins, Sarah, Tigger, and Dexter.  Mom took blindy clicks, which she calls pictures, but whatever, lady.
Yeah, come meet me!!!

This is what happened when there was no one to give us treats.

Me and Tigger with Dexter in the background.

Front: Dexter.  Left: Me. Right: Sarah.  Back: Tigger.

Front: Me and Sarah
Back: Dexter and Tigger

YAY meet and greet!!!

I just wanted pettins from everybody.

You have treats?

Clean up get ready to go home time!

Tim was trying to work and we were just tryin to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!