Thursday, March 8, 2012

Home Alone... part 2

Our days usually goes like this:

Mom's alarm goes off.
Mom's alarm goes off, again.
Mom gets up.
Mom trips over me while she gets dressed.
Mom goes business.
Mom takes me out on a 1/2 mile run/walk (depending on her mood/motivation).
We come back home.
Mom sends me to my house.
Mom makes my breakfast.
Mom gets ready for work while I show her how small I can be when I lay on the bathroom rug.
Mom sends me to my house and gives me my kong with frozen PB in it.
Mom turns on the radio and she is gone for a while.
Mom comes home.
Mom takes me out and begs me to go business.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  Gotta keep her guessin.
We come back home.
Mom has lunch while I lounge around the apartment.
Mom sends me to my house and gives me my kong with frozen PB in it.
Mom makes sure the radio is still on and leaves for a while.
Mom comes home.
Mom changes her clothes.
Mom tells me its time for a w-a-l-k.
We go on a walk/run, I'm pretty lazy and sometimes this lady's motivation level is just to much for me.  Especially when I just want to mark all the bushes and chase the stinky squirrels.
We come home.
Mom feeds me dinner.
Mom feeds Mom dinner.
We are lazy for the rest of the evening.
We go to bed.  Mom says that I get to pick where I sleep.  If I am in my crate when its her bedtime, she just shuts the door and leaves me in my crate, but if I'm in my bed in her bedroom, then she just shuts the door to the bedroom and we have a slumber party (except with me on the floor).

Sometimes before dinner time there are variations in the plan of the day (potd).  Sometimes Mom will go out and come back.  She used to always make me go to my house, but more and more she's been letting me chill uncrated while she's away.  I think she's starting to think I'm trustworthy.

I proved her wrong yesterday!  hahahah!

While she was out, I chewed on the window cover-ers, I put teeth marks in a few and one I broke in half completely!

Then later, Mom was eating an apple.  The miraculously, a piece fell from the sky at me.  It was deeeelicious!  (Mom says a piece fell on the floor and she tossed it at me, but whatever).  Later, Mom went to change her clothes and I found a whole bunch of that delicious apple sitting on the table.  I chomped that sucker down, it was soooo good!  Mom came back into the living room to hear me crunching on something and she realized that I'd gotten apple crumblies all over her rug!

Apparently, Mom was leaving a few minutes after that, but she definitely put me in my house for that trip!  Maybe, eventually, I'll be able to stay out of my crate, unsupervised again...  But chewing the blinds probably won't get me there very fast!


NOMNOMNOM... PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!