Monday, August 13, 2012

Too much youngin takin over my blog!

My Mom is from the South and she said the title of this post was allowable.  Joey has taken over my blog the past few weeks, I felt like he needed something extra to do to get out some of his energy.  He has A LOT OF ENERGY.  He's always bouncin or slitherin' under me.  He makes me skid on the scary floors sometimes.  He actually wipes out on the slippery floors all the time and he gets right back up and does it again!  Nonsense!

In good news, the temps have been cooler this past week!  It's been awesome.  In addition to our regular dog park afternoons, we got to go on a run last week down the long road.  Mom looked kinda funny dragging me behind her and Joey pulling in front of her.  She's a good sport.  Joey did trip Mom up once or twice, which I've done before.  But the 2nd time, she actually fell!  Guys, Mom has never fallen before.  I had no idea why she was laying on the ground.  I knew it was Joey's fault though.  So she's layin on the ground and I'm lookin' at Joey like, "Great, jerk.  Now we're never gonna get home.  Why'd you have to make Mom made and we're not even home yet!?"  Joey was just lookin' around like nothin' had happened.  Mom got up and she wasn't mad.  She said, "Accidents happen.  Let's go home."  I was down with going home.  2 miles is a long way, even with walk breaks.  We ran to the water hose where Mom washed us down, which Joey didn't like, then we went home for breakfast.

After that, Mom said she was sore and we went to the dog park for a few days, and since the accident, we've only been running along the beach road, where there are no cars for Joey to be afraid of.  She bought this ball throwy thing.  Joey chewed on the handle, which didn't make Mom happy.  Joey REALLY LOVES running after the ball.  I do not.  Mom throws the ball and I run after it once, then turn my nose up.  I have better things to do than run after a ball, like sniff all the pee spots and mark over them.



Mom says this is proof there are monsters under the bed.
It's name might just be Joey.

Joey thinks he's sneaky sleepin' on the couch, but Mom knows.

I taught him how to be a toy hoarder.
Mission = success.

Joey's bed in Mom's bedroom.
... but I stole his crate!

Joey stole my bed...

Mom let me have the rest of the yogurt.
Joey and I both got to clean out the peanut butter jar too!



Videos from the dog park:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!