Sunday, August 5, 2012

What's ben happenin at mah foster house..

So foster Mom has been hogging da computer all weeks!  Somefing about Aus-trail-ya.  So much funs happened dis past week.  I shows you.  Did I tells you I lubs de dog park?  Cause I lubs de dog park.

Foster Mom said she'd ben wading on Sunshine to come to da dog parks so we could play.  Sunshine haz a lots of energy.. like mes.  When Sunshine came in da dog park, Old Man Phil, me, and Sunshine waz all runnin around.  Let me repeats.  Old Man Phil was RUNNIN.  Guys..  He's really fast.  I'z just a puppy and he was beatin me.  Dey say he is a grehound dough, dey is supposed to be super fastest... Old Man Phil was a racin dog, but as much as he sleeps, I'z not surprised he haz all da energies stored up.  Everbodys was surprised with Phil was runnin wif us, cause he neber does dat.




Dis is da room where Foster Mom set up mah crate.  Old Man Phil lubs mah crate.  Well, he can haz it, I just sleepz on da couch.


I'z not movin'.  Dis is too comfys.

Foster Mom came home for lunch and I was patiently waiting on her to shares her lunch noms.

Dis is Old Man Phil's raised feeder.  He really iz bigger dan me.

De weekend before dis one, Foster Mom had Phil and me and dis other dog named Moe.  He was really big.  He only stayed wif us for da weekend dough.  He was very lazy, like da Old-Man-Phil.  All dese sleepin dogs.  Dey don't know how much fun bouncin' is!  

Old Man Moe

Moe was in my playin way!

All free of da boys.

Foster Mom fought dat leabin me out for a short period of time could be ok...
..I pooped in da floor.  She was just glads de runny poops weren't on de carpets.

Dis is me bein silly with da fake bone.  Dere's so many fun toys here!

Den on Saturday, Foster Mom left me at her house alone!  Her and Old Man Phil went to somefing called a Meet & Greet.  Iz about Greyhounds, so I didn't pay much 'tentions.  She made me put dese fotos on here...

Dis is Old Man Phil riding with da back seat layed down.
He telled me he liked dis much better dan his hammock.

Dis is Dexter at da M&G.

Dis is Old Man Phil.

Dis is Dexter again!

Dis is Lulu.  She wasn't really dat happy.  She was just panting, a lots.
So I'm told.  She looks really happys.

Dis is AJ.  

It wasn't all bad bein left at home alones.  When Foster Mom came back, she had a bag full of da goodies (she brought Old Man Phil back wifs her too)!  Some toys for me.. FINE. and Old Man Phil.  Some treats dat are delicious.  Dis stick da frows da ball, which I fink is also good for da chewin on (aldough Foster Mom wasn't too happy with my chewin art on de brand new frowy fingy).  And da Old Man got a new black leash to match his collar set.

Despite how grouchy da Old Man is, he definitely has Foster Mom trained!!

Ok one more videos den I'm going to go play wif da new crunchy toy.  Iz so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!