Saturday, June 9, 2012

Absolut Greyhound

Back in May there was a private Absolut event and a few very social, not scared of thunder pups were invited to join the event.  The new Absolut commercial has "greyhounds" racing, so to have a few real greyhounds was pretty cool.

If you haven't seen the commercial:

Now you have.

It's a pretty cool commercial if you're into weird crap and greyhounds.  I mean, Mom's watched my racing videos and despite the fact that she knows I'm not injured, watching me trip and fall made her gasp and give me extra love to make up for the loss.

Anyways, what I really wanted to share with you are the pictures!!!

This lady REALLY liked getting her picture taken with me.
 
I was NOT pleased about this floor.  AT ALL.

I was looking around for safety...

but none was too be found...

Me and Mom!!  She had to direct me towards the camera, but YAY for fun times
(except for that slippery floor!)

We had a lot of fun.  The event started around 9pm and we left around 11:15pm, before the event was over because Mom had to drive an hour to get us back home.  I got so many carrots and got to hang out with Jozef and some other pups I hadn't met before.  I got lots of pettin and eventually, I laid down because it was way past my bedtime.

Mom said I did really good.  Especially since we left during my evening nap time and the event was after my bedtime.  I enjoyed all the people and pettins, despite the slippy floor (and Mom and Miz Lesley having to slide me across it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!