Friday, June 22, 2012

Did you miss me????

Mom sure did!  I missed her too though.  I leaned and leaned and leaned on her when she came to pick me up from Mr Glenn's.  She was still in her black work pants and I fixed that black problem for her!!  But I'm getting ahead of myself..

So after my Kitty Kitty accident, I went to stay with Miz Monica.  I like staying with her.  I get to hang out with extra pups cause she's a Foster Mom, too.

Here's some highlights of my time away from Mom:

I'm best at this: NAPPING!!!!!  I take retirement seriously!

Playing with my mother bunny.

Despite this being a new toy (I usually shun those after a few days), this was the only toy Mom sent me with.  There were other toys to play with, but I found the squeaker in my mother bunny's tail!!
Miz Monica is friends with Mr Glenn who lives near me and Mom.  He adopted Miley this week!  Miz Monica brought me to his house so that way Mom could pick me up asap when she got back to MD.

I was outside in the yard when Mom pulled up and I got soooo excited!  (Don't tell her, but I really do love my Mom!)  I even jumped up and put my front legs on the fence.  Mom told me to get down, but I could tell she was excited to see me too!  If she had a tail, it would have been waggin hard!  Once I let her in the gate we hugged and kissed and I didn't want to let her out of my sight.  I leaned on Mom anytime she stopped moving, that's my signature affection sign.  Remember when I leaned on Dad and got adopted?  Yeah.

Miley also helped me "lighten up" Mom's black pants, cause she is a white Greyhound too.  Mom didn't mind cause she was so excited to be able to give me hugs and kisses again.  Mom and Mr Glenn loaded all my stuff in the zoom-zoomer and then Mom coaxed me in the backseat (nope, still not jumping in on my own, just that once).  It was too hot out for Mom to crack the windows (winter time was so much better!), so I just laid back and tolerated the ride home.

Once we got home, Mom changed clothes and we went out for a walk.  Since it was hot, Mom sprayed me down with the water hose at the car wash area.  She does this after every walk/jog now since it's so hot out. I don't mind because I used to get sprayed down after I did my speedy racing running, so I'm used to it.  She towels me off once we get back to our house and then we go inside where I drink my entire bowl of water.  Mom fills it up for me right away, so I'm not thirsty later.

A little bit later Mom fed me dinner and then she left for a little bit.  She came back with bags, but nothing for me.  Mom must definitely be trusting me more, because she's been leaving me out of my house more and more (including while she's gone to work... for the whole day!).  It was bedtime soon after that.  I'm sooooo glad to be reunited with Mom.

Some pics from before Mom left for Australia:

 Mom was trying to fold up my crate and I was protesting.
Evidence that I really didn't want Mom to leave. 

Fine, Mom, I'll get out, but I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!