Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bacation for Phil and Mommy!

On Halloween, Mom and I started a trek to NC.  She said we were going on bacation.  I was staying with Grampy and Grammy though.  

Here we are on our way to NC.  I was watching for cops.

This was the day Mom left me to start her bacation with Dad.  I was upset that she was leaving me.

I refused to look at Mom.

Grampy didn't really take any pictures of me while Mom and Dad were away bacationing in Denver, then Arizona, then the Grand Canyon.. so blame him for no pictures.

I got to do arts and crafts while Mom was away.  Aunt Courkie painted my foot and I got to "sign" a card for Aunt Desaree who is in Army bootcamp.

When Mom and Dad came back, Mom made sure to take some pictures though.  She's really a good Mom even if she leaves me behind.

I was obviously chasing a squirrel in this dream...
Or I found that fuzzy black dog again.

On the way home I had to my sniffs in.

My space was a lot more cramped on the way back to MD since we had Dad with us.

YAY for bacations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!