Saturday, December 29, 2012

Prince Frederick Meet and Greet!

We went to another Prince Frederick meet and greet this weekend.

I got to see my friends Lola, Ripley, Tempy, Booth, Ely, and Scarlet!  I also was a treat piggy and tried to eat all the treats that were being offered to any dog other than myself.

It was much funs!
Warning: there's lots of fawn doggies in these pics that Mom took!

Me, Booth (in the blue), and Scarlett..
Miz Tommie was being mean by squeakin' a squeaky toy we couldn't habs.

Ely modeling a potential accessory.

Ely, me, and Booth

Me, Ely, and Booth..  Tempy was laying at our feet and Lola and Ripley are behind us.
Also, you have Miz Amber and Miz Tommie!

Ely kept flirting with me...

Mom says Booth has cute earsies!

See?

"The Princess"... I mean.. Scarlett.

We just love treats!
Ely, Booth, me, Scarlett, Ripley

We can haz more?
Ely, Booth, me, Scarlett


Then, Mom took me to a new vet...  I wasn't sure about this place since they had a slippery floor, but I enjoyed meeting all the new people and Mom enjoyed my bill not being over $100 for the first vet visit ever since we've been together.  The vet lady that saw me said that she even has Greyhounds from GEGR, so she has a cousin!

The vet lady watched me walk with my limp and checked my foot and then checked my range of motion at my wrist and my elbow and my shoulder.  She said that I'd probably hurt my shoulder at some point so I wasn't allowed to do any crazy running or even any extensive walking for TWO WEEKS.  She was almost not sure that going into the woods for business was ok because it's about 1/4 of a mile there and back.


On the way to the vets.
I was pretty tired.

"Mom, please let me outs so I can go sniffin'."

Mom givin me kisses.  I showed her who's boss when I gave the vet lady kisses....
Mom was extremely jealous.


  PS.  I got to hang out with my other cousins, Noodles and Judge over Christmas.  Mom got a bad idea from Aunt Courkie to buy reindeer antlers for me....

This is what shame looks like:


Don't let your humans subject you to this kind of torture.  Ensure that everyone sees your tortured, refusing eye contact face.  They will not only give you extra treats, but tell your humans that they are mean.


1 comment:

  1. I think Ely has a crush on you Phil! :D Get some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Show Phil some love!