Saturday, December 15, 2012

For Fanksgibing, we had a Kody!

For Fanksgiving, mah friend Kody came to stay wif us since his Mommy was going out of town.  You member Kody from when he came wif his brother, Moe?  Kody stayed with us for a week.  He was pretty good for a puppy head.  He didn't give me any issues, but I fink dat Mom got a little frustrated a few times wifs him.  He always made up for it wif kisses though.  Mom lubs puppy kisses.

Kody and I were waiting in my house for treats!

Kody is "broken" and gets up on the furniture, but Mom doesn't mind.
I think Kody thought the sun was too bright in this picture.

Den, one night, Kody was in bed wif Mom and he put his butt up to her face.
Luckily, he didn't habs no stinky butt leaks dat night.

Me and Kody on our walk.

Kody napping and looking out the window for squirrels.

Mom laid down for a nap one evening and Kody used her butt for a pillow!

Merry Christmas from Kody!!

Kody doesn't usually like peanut butters, but this day, he surprised us all!



Kody usin' Mom's arm as a chin pillow.

Oh, you were sitting here?  Not no mores.  -Kody

Kody gibin Mom lubins.

Kody being a puppy head.

We were really excited about rawhide sticks.  REALLY EXCITED.

I didn't like this.

Let me explain that last picture.  You see, what happened was..  Dad got this "good idea" from Kody being on the furnitures that I wanted to be on the furnitures so while he was on Skype with Mom, he suggested that she put me up on the bed...  and she did it.  Mom had to literally lift me up on the bed and..  I.didn't.like.it.one.bit.ever.  I pretty much just stood on the bed frozen.  Mom had Kody hop up on the bed so she could take this picture.  Then, she left.  SHE LEFT ME ON THE BED GUYS!!  I didn't know how to get down.  Dad was still watching on Skype but Mom went out of the bedroom and so did Kody and I was standing on the bed scared cause I didn't know how to get down!  Mom kept saying jump down, which is also what she says when I get out of the car, but this was NOT the same.  Nope, nope, nope.

Eventually, I laid down again.  Then I stood up again.  Mom was watching all this from the kitchen.  When she opened the door and crinkled the carrots bag, I knew that I had a decision to made.  I didn't like it, but I jumped off the bed and went straight to Mom to get my carrots.  She gave me lots of carrots that day because I had been so patient and good.

The lesson is, don't EVER listen to Dad's "good ideas."  They aren't really good ideas.  He also put me up on the couch when he came back home with us for a few days in November.  I didn't like that either.  I don't like slippery or squishy surfaces where I'm standing/walking.  Serious.  I don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!