Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prince Frederick Petco October Meet and Greet

Back in October (whew that was a long time ago!), Mom took me and Norman to a meet and greet in Prince Frederick.  I love hanging out with Norman.  We are old men together so we really just hang out, we don't really play.

Doesn't Norman have some nice thighs?

Oh, hai, Norman!

Hangin out like old mens.

We both had our own window.  Lubs fresh airs.

Here we have (L to R): Norman, Ripley, Kura, Lola, Saya, and Phil's cheek.


Ripley is guarding his momma while all the other doggies are getting pettins.
Does Ripley look like he's missing something?

On the way home, Mom had to stop and get gas.

Norman is an Alabama fan during football season.  Mom says we cheer for NC State...

Meet and greets with friends are so much fun!!  This meet and greet was very interesting because there was a limited amount of space and three cat adoption groups showed up that day.  We had cats on our left AND right.  Miz Tommy was ready for too much interest with her spray bottle of fire water.

There was a very rude cat lady there and Mom told me that if I peed on one of their blankets I wouldn't get in trouble.  This was probably the first meet and greet that I didn't pee on/in anything.  I'm full of surprises sometimes!  

Also, going on car rides has become my favorite thing.  Mom used to have to coax me and sometimes even lift me into the car, but now I jump right in and wait on Mom to remove my leash.  Then I patiently wait for her to get in and start the car so I can get my window time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!